[c-nsp] L2TPv3 Tunnel bandwidth and QoS

Arie Vayner arievayner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:42:39 EDT 2009

Ziv,

You need to apply a nested policy...
The parent policy should do shaping to the real link rate, or else the
router does not have any way to know how much bandwidth is really out there.
The child policy should have the policy you want for the different classes.

Are you sure you want to put the tunnel in the priority queue?
You could assign it to a regular class, and just assign "bandwidth" to it.
This would allow the tunnel to burst to more than 2M if the BW is available.

Arie