[c-nsp] L2TPv3 Tunnel bandwidth and QoS

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Tue Jul 28 06:13:25 EDT 2009

Ziv,

Take a look here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/qos/configuration/guide/qos_
mqc.html#wp1060197

Arie

From: Ziv Leyes [mailto:zivl at gilat.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:35
To: Arie Vayner
Cc: Arie Vayner (avayner); Cisco-nsp
Subject: RE: [c-nsp] L2TPv3 Tunnel bandwidth and QoS

Would you give an example for the nested policy?

I do want to put it in the priority queue, the link that ends the
xconnect is an interface connected to a Metro-E service that is
physically limited to 2Mb so it won't be able to exceed it anyway,
that's why I want to limit it on the router too, while also guaranteeing
its priority.

Thanks,

Ziv