[c-nsp] ASA v8 , VPN, and time-range access-lists

John Kougoulos koug at intracom.gr
Tue Jul 28 09:38:48 EDT 2009

Hello,

The standard approach is to send at authentication via a eg. radius
attribute a session timeout calculated to the end of the work-day. ACLs
may not work because the sessions are already established. You could
experiment with stateless ACLs on a router somewhere "above" your ASA, but
I would go with the Radius approach.

Regards,
John