[c-nsp] Humor: Cisco announces end of BGP

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Jul 28 16:59:46 EDT 2009

According to a Pannaway SE who visited us a few years ago, he'd seen SPs
many times our size who used static routes for everything.  He said we
weren't big enough to need a routing protocol.  Of course he also said
that our pipes weren't saturated so we didn't need QoS and that IPv6 was
just a fad and would never be adopted in the US.

*sigh*