[c-nsp] Humor: Cisco announces end of BGP

Robert VanOrmer vanormer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:41:15 EDT 2009

Verizon: IPv6!

We do have a IPv6 transport from Verizon, granted. (1) good luck globally
routing your /48 outside of VZB land, they won't do it unless your providing
a /32, and if you have been delegated any address space from an RIR, (2)
good luck getting delegated addressing from Verizon's chunk, they require
you to return any space delegated by an RIR before they will provide any of
there own. we are stuck in that Catch-22, but they are offering services.
Shows the lack of maturity in IPv6, but it's coming.