[c-nsp] Humor: Cisco announces end of BGP

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jul 29 12:47:15 EDT 2009

Last time I looked into it with Verio, they wanted close to $50/Meg on a 5M commit, plus an additional MRC of $500 for IPv6.  Needless to say, I couldn't justify it to the higher ups, especially when our primary v6 provider was offering it for free.  Again, this was two years ago (almost to the day!), so maybe things have changed.

-evt