[c-nsp] DMVPN and OSPF

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:54:39 EDT 2009

Looking back on tickets, it seems like this problem started happening
after upgrading from 12.4(15)T5 to 12.4(24)T.  Before the upgrade, it
was running solid for a year.

I have tried 12.4(24)T1 but that doesn't seem to have any effect.  I
can't go below 12.4(20)T because we want to deploy IOS content
filtering.