[c-nsp] Multilink PPP Was -> Re: Balancing T1's with CEF

Security Team cisco at peakpeak.com
Thu Jul 30 16:13:44 EDT 2009

Maybe, but in this case that is a bit like telling me that next time I buy a
new car I should buy Brand X.  Let's see, with gov budgets what they are I
bet that the money might be available in 2019...... :)

Also, only two of these 3 T's is raw so I'd also have to buy demux equipment
to break out the DS3....

It's good to know about though.

CJ