[c-nsp] How to monitor ipsec tunnel

Andy Saykao andy.saykao at staff.netspace.net.au
Fri Jul 31 04:13:41 EDT 2009

Thanks Ben.

Unfortunately, that OID object doesn't exist on the Cisco 3640 with the IOS I'm using.

nagios# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public 203.17.101.x 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.171.1.3.1.1
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.9.171.1.3.1.1 = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

nagios# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public 203.17.101.x 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9 | grep 171
nagios#

The CISCO-IPSEC-MIB with OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.62 doesn't exist either.

nagios# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public 203.17.101.x 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.62
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.10.62 = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

Cheers.

Andy