[c-nsp] MPLS PE on Cisco L3 switches

Primoz Jeroncic jp at softnet.si
Tue Jun 2 03:33:06 EDT 2009

Hi guys

I'm looking for solution of relatively cheap L3 switch, which could
also be configured as MPLS PE device. As far as I know, until now
cheapest option was Cisco 3750 Metro. Now I was reading whitepapers
for Cisco ME3400, and to be honest I didn't find any certain info
about this. Does anyone know if ME3400 (with proper IOS image) supports
MPLS (as I wrote before, I basically want to configure it as PE device)
or it still doesn't?

Thanks for any info you might have.

Have fun,
Primoz Jeroncic
Support - IP Connectivity & Routing
Softnet d.o.o.  tel:  +386 1 562 31 40   |
Borovec 2       fax:  +386 1 562 18 55   |       1 + 1 = 3
1236 Trzin      primoz(at)softnet.si     | for larger values of 1
Slovenija       http://flea.softnet.si/