[c-nsp] ICMP replay from egress PE

Amjad Ul Hasnain Qasmi zhqasmi at cyber.net.pk
Wed Jun 3 02:10:36 EDT 2009

As per my understanding of your issue, you want to keep your mpls domain hidden from customer perspective but at the same time you want your egress LER to be appeared in traceroute. you may need to to disable TTL propagation for forwarded packets (VPN traffic), use "no mpls ip propagate forwarded" on LERs, this allows the structure of the MPLS network to be hidden from customers, but not the provider.

Regards,
AHQ