[c-nsp] CSCsv21403 (EVC not programmed on ES20 linecard)

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Wed Jun 3 13:33:29 EDT 2009

Tassos, the problem is that the EFP (Ethernet Flowpoint) is not
programmed to the card using the efp-client , without an EFP the service
instance has nothing to attach to.

Am currently waiting on somebody to share the DE notes with me so I can
see if I can find a workaround (even if it means a slew of test commands
to prod the subsystems directly)

I know this is resolved in SRC4 and we are on target to upgrade, would
just appreciate a faster solution , we are all out of alternatives :)

Dave.