[c-nsp] "sh run" crashes router

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:02:00 EDT 2009

Segmentation Violations (SegV) exceptions are _always_  caused by a bug in
Cisco IOS and could be triggered by either of the following:

   - Accessing an invalid memory address e.g. attempting to access the
   lowest 16KB of memory on powerPC platforms
   - Writing to a read-only memory region
   - A jump to an invalid PC (often 0x0)

Contact your network maintenance service provider/Cisco to get your bug fix.

More info at...

   -
   http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps359/products_tech_note09186a0080189ddb.shtml
   - http://solutions.mysolvr.com/Spurious_Memory_Accesses