[c-nsp] WLC discovery

Shine Joseph shinejoseph at dodo.com.au
Wed Jun 10 17:14:08 EDT 2009

Thanks Mike for the the quick response.

That means I have to have physical access to the APs which are already
mounted on the ceiling.
I am in the process of moving this AP to another subnet and I have some 18
of them to be moved from a single subnet to different subnets.

I can see this AP regsiters momentarily and de-registers. We are running
code 5.1.

When the AP regsiters I can go to its configuration page and I see Hardware
reset and Reset to Factory defaults.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Shine