[c-nsp] WLC discovery

Kaegler, Mike KaeglerM at tessco.com
Wed Jun 10 16:50:00 EDT 2009

Boot the AP with the Mode button down to reset its parameter memory.
If that doesn't help, hook into console and watch the messages.
If that doesn't help, execute some 'debug [...]' statements on the same
console.
-porkchop

On 6/10/09 4:42 PM, "Shine Joseph" <shinejoseph at dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A Cisco WLC4402 is configured and working alright. All of the APs currently
> are in the same subnet and hence the discovery do not require DHCP Option 43
> or DNS. I want to add another AP that is in a different. When the AP tries to
> register with the WLC, it registers momentarily and un registers. This has
> happened for eithe DHCP option and DNS discovery.
>
> I am sure, there is something I have not done to get this working. Can anyone
> suggest somthing that I should try?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Shine

Michael Kaegler, TESSCO Technologies: Engineering, 410 229 1295
Your wireless success, nothing less. http://www.tessco.com/