[c-nsp] Location of 67xx rommon (c2lc-rm) images?

Kevin Graham kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com
Thu Jun 11 17:58:19 EDT 2009

> Do a search for "c2lc-rm2.srec.122-18r.S1"

Yep, thanks for the pointer. Wonderful that they made the site
spider-friendly enough that:

   http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acisco.com+c2lc-rm2

...returns 1 result. I was mostly trying to confirm that (18r)S1 was
still the most current option so was hoping for a canonical location
over a search result.

> and you'll find many download locations.

Indeed. 3 pages of download links for irrelevant permutations of
supervisors and chassis combinations with release notes as the
last result of the last page.

Apparently the brilliant decisions for how to deliver support
tools made c2lc is the exclusive "IOS rommon" for "6509E ->
Sup720 w/ 10GbE uplinks"... I admire the effort it must take to
maintain such a friendly facade over such clear contempt for
anyone actually using it.