[c-nsp] full routing table / provider-class chassis

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri Jun 12 05:18:35 EDT 2009

On 2009-06-11 21:01, Phil Mayers wrote:

>> I would avoid the sup720, the rsp720 has 2x the ram and more
> Obviously it's worth emphasising that the RSP720 is 7600-only, and from
> posts on this list it's still not in general availability I think?

True, the RSP is 7600-only, but only the RSP720-10GE waits for general
availability until 12.2(33)SRE (due to HA issues, NSF/SSO is not yet
supported). RSP720 is available.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end. |                  Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end. |       http://lukasz.bromirski.net