[c-nsp] full routing table / provider-class chassis

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Jun 12 23:43:51 EDT 2009

On Jun 13, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Tom Lanyon wrote:

> Was the original intention of this thread not to find out exactly
> what *is* the best tool for the above scenario? :)

GSR w/E3 or E5 LCs, ASR 1K, CRS-1, or N7K, depending upon the
circumstances (note initial FIB-size limitation on N7K; I don't know
if newer hardware has yet been introduced which raises this ceiling,
Tim or someone else with clue will surely clarify).

         Unfortunately, inefficiency scales really well.

		   -- Kevin Lawton