[c-nsp] EEM - action syslog working but action cli command working

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Sat Jun 13 01:21:07 EDT 2009

Could be yet another prompt-related EEM bug. See

http://blog.ioshints.info/2008/02/fix-bugs-in-eem-action-cli.html
http://blog.ioshints.info/2007/12/execute-cli-commands-with-prompts-in.html

Use the EEM debugging (debug event man action cli) to verify what's going
on.

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/