[c-nsp] XENPAK packet loss

FF fusionfoto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:06:16 EDT 2009

I thought Chromatic Dispersion is distance related. This is supposed
to be SMF-28 DSF, the optics are supposed to be 80km (XENPAK DWDM 1600
ps dispersion tolerance). Do you need a DCU even when operating within
that range? One of the links is only about 40-50km.

Is there a Cisco command to pull up the BER the optic is seeing?

Thanks.

--
FF