[c-nsp] clear ip pool

Sebastian Ganschow s.ganschow at buelow-masiak.de
Wed Jun 17 10:17:21 EDT 2009

> hmm, where is this documented? If I recall correctly, the router tries
> to fetch the pool from Radius when a user logs in whose authorization
> information reference this pool and the pool is not yet defined (or
has
> expired when you sent "ip:pool-timeout" along with the pool)

We had no timeout configured. I assume, the pool won't time out then.

There was no pool configured on the router, but sh ip local pool, showed
the pool, which was retrieved via RADIUS.
When I deleted the local pool with no ip local pool dslin, the pool was
removed, but hasn't been loaded via RADIUS. So for the moment, I've
configured the pool locally, till I can reload the router in the next
maintenance window.

As I don't find the page, where this is documented, I can't send the
link.

Sebastian