[c-nsp] Network Perefromance

harbor235 harbor235 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:57:35 EDT 2009

I am definitely aware of IP SLA and also agree that it is very useful,
however, this customer's network is Juniper so I will be
unable to uitlize that feature.

MTR looks like it is doable, however, it uses icmp. I doubt that you can get
an accurate picture of the network using
icmp, can it be programed to use TCP or  udp and vary the packet size?

mike