[c-nsp] L2TPv3 and VLANs

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Jun 18 22:40:12 EDT 2009

I must admit  - I didn't know such an option existed... and that's great to
know...

On a related note to the PS below... we have tested lt2tpv3 on a few
different boxes running various IOS images and on each of the devices we did
test we seen the same behavior.  This means something is either broke in the
code in my opinion or that we are doing something wrong.  Typically that
means the second option in our case (lol) but I did get a fair amount of
feedback offline from folks with similar problems....;)

Paul