[c-nsp] BGP Load balance for the uplink

Roger Wiklund copse at xy.org
Sat Jun 20 16:43:58 EDT 2009

How about just using
maximum-path x, and then do some route maps forcing only
some traffic to only use the faster link unless its down. Then you can
loadbalance on evetyhing else but the specific traffic. Then you might
get a more even utilization of the links.

Or perhaps if you can try the disable-connected-check, but it probably wont
work with dmzlink-bw

Regards
Roger