[c-nsp] QoS for skype with nbar on 837 with 12.3(11)YZ2

Giorgos Manousakis george at mang.gr
Sun Jun 21 06:51:34 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply,

Still there must be a way to prioritize (or block) skype traffic. In my
scenario just because of the small uplink bandwidth I need to give it
priority.
I tried a packet capture on my pc and random ports were used.
But maybe I can give priority to traffic destined to Level 3
communications... if I can define any prefixes on that...

Can I download (from anywhere) skype nbar pdlm to give a shot? I cannot find
it.

BR