[c-nsp] MPLS

madunix madunix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:53:12 EDT 2009

I was thinking to ask the following question to my provider, hoping to
get an answer
How robustly architected is the MP-BGP?
How fast is convergence?BGP times ? scan timeres in and out?
What IGP is the provider using in their core?
What bandwidth they gonna guaranteed ?
As you said the convergence time is a real factor?

madunix