[c-nsp] Cisco ASA digital certificate

almog ohayon almog.purepeak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:35:05 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,I have the following requirements for small integration
project and it's not working:
1. Remote access VPN for only 1-2 users.
2. Remote users can get access to the internal network only with certificate
- software or hardware.
3. the gateway is Cisco ASA 5510.

*notes:*
1. i don't want to use Microsoft CA server or any dedicated CA server for
certificate enrollment.
2. i want to install the ASA as standalone device and the certificates will
be installed on it.
3. i can use both Cisco IPsec client or Cisco anyconnect client.

if someone has solution for me or recommendation it will be great.
if anyone think of a better security authetication solution also be great.

thanks.
--
Almog Ohayon.