[c-nsp] PIX/ASA Change Control

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Fri Jun 26 08:35:26 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Has anyone got a particular flavor of Linux/BSD whatever to run RANCID on? Any luck virtualizing inside M$ Hyper-V/Virtual Box/Virtual PC/Etc? We have a few production Hyper-V servers so would like to go that route if possible. Our overall plan is to reduce the number of physical boxes acting as utility servers so would rather not have to have a physical box dedicated to RANCID.

Thanks,

-Jeff