[c-nsp] 65k SXH2a + internal VLAN brokenness?

Stig Johansen Stig.Johansen at atea.no
Sat Jun 27 18:29:58 EDT 2009

David Freedman wrote:
>Broken VRF:
>> CCC                              [3] = b101 [L2_POLICE]
>> DEST_INDEX                       [19] = 0x7E00

Not sure, but it seems to me like you are possibly hitting a rate-limiter (L2_POLICE).
Try finding which rate-limiter it's hitting by searching for the 0x7E00-index in the output from this command (if it's there in SXH2a.. I have it in SXF and SXI):

remote command switch show mls rate-limit hw-detail

If it's there, you can find the corresponding rate limiter by matching the Hw ID from the last command here:

show mls rate-limit usage

Just an idea...

/Stig