[c-nsp] SNMP query to get status of a bgp peer in a vrf

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:45:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've spent some time already trying to locate the mib that has the
status (and admin status) of bgp peer that is in a vrf. There is
cbgpPeerPrevState oid but it only seems to cover ipv4 peers (at least
when I query the ASRs we try to monitor). I can get the number of
prefixes learnt from a peer using cbgpPeerAcceptedPrefixes oid, but
not the status.

Any ideas if it's possible at all? And if so - which MIB contains that
information?

kind regads
Pshem