[c-nsp] how can I know which process takes over CPU and memory?

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:21:41 EST 2009

Hi Ivan

Thank you. I try to do it in my switch but it won't work

What wrong I did?

Thank you

switch#dir
Directory of flash:/
  4  drwx         704   Feb 28 1993 19:08:20  html
 18  -rwx        1142   Mar 03 2009 08:14:33  top.tcl
3612672 bytes total (357888 bytes free)
switch#config terminal
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
switch(config)#alias exec top tclsh flash:top.tcl
switch(config)#exit
switch#top
tclsh flash:top.tcl
 ^