[c-nsp] packet loss between adjacent ciscos

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Mar 4 10:11:39 EST 2009

Upgrade the 72xx's to 12.4(20)T latest on Cisco.com to get the
packet capture feature and prove where the packets are getting
lost via a capture:

http://supportwiki.cisco.com/ViewWiki/index.php/Tech_Insights:Utilizing_the_New_Packet_Capture_Feature

We could go in to the long discussion about how to make sure all the
packets are being CEF switched, performance with features, etc...

But it's easier to just prove via a trace where the packets are not being
delivered via a trace and focus there.

Rodney