[c-nsp] VLAN and switch and ?

Charles Regan charles.regan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:48:25 EST 2009

There's now way my switch will support L2TP.

How would you setup VLAN in this setup.

ISP needs to pass all his vlan (switchport mode trunk)
I don't want ISP to have access to my network ... (swictchport access
vlan 500, on both end ?)
I want Internet acces from this ISP from his BackHaul1.  (switchport
access vlan 500, on my gateway router ?)