[c-nsp] Input Errors

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri Mar 6 17:48:16 EST 2009

On 2009-03-06 19:43, Shaun R. wrote:
> I'm running 12.4(15)T7 right now.  Looks like cisco changed there
> site a bit and the latest release of mainline is 12.4.23(MD), anybody
> see any problems upgrading to this?

That won't be an 'upgrade' - 12.4(15)T7 you're running is a technical
(read: more features, possibly some new bugs) train for 12.4.

12.4(23) you're choosing is actually 'older' version of IOS, the one
12.4T was branched some time ago. But 12.4 "mainline" got only
bug fixes in meantime, and Rodney pointed You to some new fixes
in the IOS code focused around CEF to better service traffic under
load.

I believe they were commited only to "T" code, so You better bet would
be something like newest rebuild of 12.4(20)T or 12.4(22)T.

--
"Don't expect me to cry for all the     |               Łukasz Bromirski
  reasons you had to die" -- Kurt Cobain |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net