[c-nsp] Open Source solution to deploy a radius server against Cisco devices?

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:59:56 EDT 2009

To me, I haven't used freeradius for VPN Concentrator. and haven't used
Radiator

But I think you can try it

Just use computer to install any distribution of linux (debian is better) +
freeradius.
(if you have installation quesiton, i try to help)

or

Post this in freeradius newsgroup http://freeradius.org/list/index.html
"Anyone to use freeradius in VPN Concentrator"

I think you can get immediately response

HTH