[c-nsp] Error upgrading CSS: error in script playbackA

Rikard Stemland Skjelsvik rskjels at pogostick.net
Tue Mar 10 16:11:55 EDT 2009

Dear all,

We are having trouble upgrading Cisco CSS that runs sg0750004 to sg0810503
We have tried upgrading according to both the manual procedyre and the
automatic.
Both of them fails when we try to do the "set primary boot-file sg0810503"
command.

We also tried upgrading from sg0750004 to sg0750103 with the same error

The error we get is:

     Error in script playback line:949
     >>>             primary boot-file ${new_version}

We would be grateful if anyone could provide us with some help.

Regards,
Rikard