[c-nsp] ME3400

Dmitry Valdov dv at dv.ru
Wed Mar 11 06:44:21 EDT 2009

Hi!

The device says 9K total (5K directly connected and  4K indirect)..
===

#sh sdm pref
  The current template is "default" template.
  The selected template optimizes the resources in
  the switch to support this level of features for
  8 routed interfaces and 1024 VLANs.

   number of unicast mac addresses:                  5K
   number of IPv4 IGMP groups + multicast routes:    1K
   number of IPv4 unicast routes:                    9K
     number of directly-connected IPv4 hosts:        5K
     number of indirect IPv4 routes:                 4K
   number of IPv4 policy based routing aces:         0.5K
   number of IPv4/MAC qos aces:                      0.5K
   number of IPv4/MAC security aces:                 1K

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, marco at linuxgoeroe.dhs.org wrote:

>> I need to find out how many routes a Cisco ME3400 can hold. Anyone with an
>> idea or pointer as to where I can find out? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Datasheet says 5000:
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps6568/ps6580/product_data_sheet0900aecd8034fef3.html
>
>             Regards,
>
>                    Marco.