[c-nsp] T3 fixed when cables are reseated..

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Wed Mar 11 23:23:43 EDT 2009

I had this happen a year or two ago on another router on a different card.
I have a 7206 with a PA-MC-T3 with about 25 T1s go down tonight.   I
couldn't fix it remotely so I drove to the office to see what was going on.
I unplugged the TX cable and plugged it in and then the same with the RX
cable.   I went back checked the T3 and all of the T1s were backup.    Has
anyone had this happen before?   I can't find any clues as to what happened.
My only guess is that the far end is looped when I unplug the cables and it
may reset the far end.

Richey