[c-nsp] Sup720-3BXL Stable IOS

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sat Mar 14 09:52:07 EDT 2009

Hi there.

We're seeing issues occasionally with BGP sessions on Sup720-3BXL getting
"stuck".  When adding a new session in particular it won't come up and
sometimes after removing and adding back into the config it works.. Other
strange unexplained stuff once in a while..

Anyways, talked to a few peers and they tell me "wow, you're on the bleeding
edge" because we're running 12.2.33SRD and 12.2.33SRC releases.

I am thinking of moving to 12.2.33SRA7 release as it's listed as LD vs ED
and is very current still - am I playing with fire?  Any feedback?

Box is running IPv4/IPv6, OSPF and BGP

Many thanks,

Paul

This message was delivered by MDaemon - http://www.altn.com/MDaemon/