[c-nsp] BGP conditional advertisemet - NON-EXIST route map'saccess-list problem

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Sun Mar 15 15:48:39 EDT 2009

That's the problem everyone has with the NON-EXIST-MAP :) Usually the IP
prefix used to address the ISP-1 infrastructure is the best bet.

The "match as-path" statement in the NON-EXIST-MAP is irrelevant (unless I'm
totally wrong about the match being made with the routes in the IP routing
table :).

Ivan

  _____