[c-nsp] BGP conditional advertisemet - NON-EXIST route map'saccess-list problem

Burak Dikici bdikici at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:21:35 EDT 2009

 I have made a change on the lab with the commands which are written below ,
but ISP-2 still getting my announcment. No success...

ip as-path access-list 1 permit ^200  (ISP-1 AS number)

ip prefix-list AS200-track seq 5 permit 192.168.200.0/24 (subnet
between multihoming router and ISP-1 router)

route-map NON-EXIST permit 10
 match ip address prefix-list AS200-track
 match as-path 1

router bgp 10
 neighbor 192.168.100.1 advertise-map ADVERTISE non-exist-map NON-EXIST