[c-nsp] Sup720-3BXL Stable IOS

Marcus.Gerdon Marcus.Gerdon at versatel.de
Mon Mar 16 04:42:00 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

in case you don't need any fancy 7600 only or SR only features or hardware support you might want to go back to 12.2(18)SXF. We're running SXF10 quite some time now including new 7600 with BGP and IS-IS for v4 and v6 multi-topology w/o the slightest problems up to now.

But sooner or later we'll be hit by the AS32-capable update... we'll see if SXJ will run on 7600, else it will be (forced into SRE).

regards,

Marcus