[c-nsp] Right IOS for 7600

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Mon Mar 16 11:18:42 EDT 2009

IOS changes.  The list archives are not relevant.  Cisco needs to somehow identify something like a "gold-standard" IOS...  Like functionally stabilize some code, and then have a train off of that that is only bug fixes until it is 99.999% bug free.

Until then, expect people to ask in fear constantly what IOS to choose...