[c-nsp] centralized mac filtering

Hegedus Gabor hegedus.gabor at euroway.hu
Thu Mar 19 06:22:08 EDT 2009

okay,
I have freeRadius server it works(use for eap auth), and the cisco 861w
router, wpa security works too.
But I don't know how can i use wpa(psk) and mac
authentication(filtering), at the same time.
this is my configuration:

dot11 ssid test
   authentication open mac-address mac_methods
   authentication key-management wpa
!

when I try configure wpa-psk, the device tells:

Error: WPA-PSK not supported with MAC address authentication configured

not supported? and how can I set wpa security not eap peap just psk, I
don't think it is not possible...

I just want my user type the key for wpa-psk on his laptop, and if it is
okay and the mac address is in the database, I allow user to use the
network.

I didn't find solution...