[c-nsp] Needs some help with QOS

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Mon Mar 23 15:02:01 EDT 2009

I have crafted and applied some rules which I thought would prioritize
traffic from an 871w (via ADSL) to one specific host. The idea is that
any traffic destined to this host should be prioritized over all other
traffic.

Unfortunately my test show absolutely no effect. If I upload a couple of
files at the same time, the one with QOS enabled doesn't seem to get any
priority.

I have two questions:

1) What is wrong with my config? (below)

2) How can I get real-time debugging of the QOS without flooding my
console?

--- config ----

class-map match-all cm-qos1
 match access-group name al-qos1