[c-nsp] Traffic analysis via Netflow/BGP export?

Jeff Crowe listacct at genhex.net
Mon Mar 23 16:17:34 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for a tool/a collective of tools to help me better manage my
traffic on my edge router.  I am thinking that looking at netflows and BGP
paths would be the best but I am unsure of the tools to use to start
collecting this information.

I would like to have a tool that allows me to historically view traffic
trends going to destination AS's so I can adjust some route-maps to better
balance traffic egressing my network.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff.