[c-nsp] Needs some help with QOS

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Tue Mar 24 09:01:02 EDT 2009

Exactly true ... That would be my next answer :)

However, the problem is that it's somewhat hard to estimate what the shaping
bandwidth should be in DSL environments (you have the cell tax on top of
PPPoE plus unknown amount of oversubscription in the SP network) if you want
to squeeze as much out of the DSL line as possible.

Best regards
Ivan