[c-nsp] cisco router

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Mar 24 09:23:32 EDT 2009

I'd recommend getting a Cisco 2651xm with a cisco WS-C3550-24-EMI switch off of ebay. Be patience and you can get both for about $500-$600.

The router will need 256MB of RAM and at least 48MB of Flash if you want to run the latest 12.4T ios. For the switch, you want 64MB of ram and 16MB of flash. If you can't get one on ebay with that, buy a cheap one and get memory from a third-party retailer such as memory

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039