[c-nsp] mls cef max route

Swati Sharma networkstuff.training at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:10:46 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

most of the resources are available,,,,

6500.LAB#sh platform hardware capacity pfc
L2 Forwarding Resources
           MAC Table usage:   Module  Collisions  Total       Used
%Used
                              5                0  65536         24
1%
             VPN CAM usage:                       Total       Used
%Used
                                                    512          0
0%
L3 Forwarding Resources
             FIB TCAM usage:                     Total        Used
%Used
                  72 bits (IPv4, MPLS, EoM)     524288          75
1%
                 144 bits (IP mcast, IPv6)      262144           5
1%
                     detail:      Protocol                    Used
%Used
                                  IPv4                          43
1%
                                  MPLS                          32
1%
                                  EoM                            0
0%
                                  IPv6                           2
1%
                                  IPv4 mcast                     3
1%
                                  IPv6 mcast                     0
0%
            Adjacency usage:                     Total        Used
%Used
                                               1048576         239
1%
     Forwarding engine load:
                     Module       pps   peak-pps
peak-time
                     5             17        589  03:42:33 UTC Wed Mar 18
2009
Netflow Resources
          TCAM utilization:       Module       Created      Failed
%Used
                                  5                  3           0
0%
          ICAM utilization:       Module       Created      Failed
%Used
                                  5                  0           0
0%
                 Flowmasks:   Mask#   Type        Features
                        IPv4:     0   reserved    none
                        IPv4:     1   unused      none
                        IPv4:     2   unused      none
                        IPv4:     3   reserved    none
                        IPv6:     0   reserved    none
                        IPv6:     1   unused      none
                        IPv6:     2   unused      none
                        IPv6:     3   reserved    none
CPU Rate Limiters Resources
             Rate limiters:       Total         Used      Reserved
%Used
                    Layer 3           9            4             1
44%
                    Layer 2           4            2             2
50%
ACL/QoS TCAM Resources
  Key: ACLent - ACL TCAM entries, ACLmsk - ACL TCAM masks, AND - ANDOR,
       QoSent - QoS TCAM entries, QOSmsk - QoS TCAM masks, OR - ORAND,
       Lbl-in - ingress label, Lbl-eg - egress label, LOUsrc - LOU source,
       LOUdst - LOU destination, ADJ - ACL adjacency
  Module ACLent ACLmsk QoSent QoSmsk Lbl-in Lbl-eg LOUsrc LOUdst  AND  OR
ADJ
  5          1%     1%     1%     1%     1%     1%     0%     0%   0%  0%
1%
6500.LAB#
6500.LAB#
6500.LAB#sh tcam counts
           Used        Free        Percent Used       Reserved