[c-nsp] Wireless Splash Screen Cisco AP Aironet

John Kougoulos koug at intracom.gr
Wed May 6 13:02:24 EDT 2009

I haven't tested how exactly this feature works.
But you can always have in the usage terms "if you agree please login with
username guest, password guest".

another thing is that you can preprint card for visitor access cards with
username/password on them so that in case you want to locate eg. who of
your visitors has a virus on his laptop that melts your router's cpu, you
will be able to track him.